Tips for a Pet Safe Halloween
Halloween can be spooky for your furry family members. Even the best-behaved dog can become overwhelmed on Holidays. We have a few tips for a pet-safe Halloween.
Martins Larsen Farms has a full pet retail section at our Eustis location. Need a new collar? Dog food or some treats? Stop by and browse our pet section and pick up a few things for your furry family member.
A few Tips for a Pet-Safe Halloween
1. Walk your dog while it is still light out, do not leave your dog unattended out in the year on Halloween
2. No Trick or Treats. Keep Halloween treats and candy out of reach, remember chocolate is toxic for dogs.
3. Provide a safe hideaway, such as a dog kennel for your dog for the evening.
4. Make sure your dog has a proper and current ID on his collar in case he gets out the front door
5. Dress-up can be fun for you but make sure to never purchase costumes for your pets with pieces that can be chewed off and choked on.
6. Decorate with pet safety in mind. Dogs love to chew on things. Keep those extra cords out of reach and be careful where you place your lit jack-0-lanterns
We wish you and your furry friends a safe, and fun Halloween.
The Martin family is committed to customer service for retail and wholesale customers, quality local and western hay, and supporting of the communities that patronize their business.
Martin’s offers delivery to the central Florida area.
Give us a call or stop in, we will be happy to find the right feed for your needs.
Like us on Facebook