- Chondroitin Sulfates - Increasingly accepted as the most effective treatment for joint cartilage, connective tissues and blood vessels, maintaining their strength and elasticity while fighting inflammation and pain, all without undesirable side effects.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) - Plays a critical role in maintaining healthy joint synovial fluid and preventing the deterioration of aging, over worked joints. HA has a high daily turnover so large amounts are needed to maintain proper levels within the joints. HA is also shown to influence cell movement, blood vessel formation, critically involved in healthy wound healing and serves as an antioxidant.
- Supports healthy joint function and connective tissues in all classes of horses
- Highly palatable Alfalfa-based powder
- Contains beneficial amounts of Chondroitin, Glucosamine, MSM and HA
- Convenient Refill Bags Environmentally Friendly
Acti-Flex Powder by Cox Labs is the alfalfa-based powder version of the Acti-Flex 4000 Liquid. It contains the same key ingredients to support the join function of your horse. While Acti-Flex Powder works to fight inflammation and pain, it also supports long term protection to knees, backs, stifles, hocks, fetlocks and other cartilage. It helps to prevent much of the cumulative cartilage damage that eventually shortens the animal's prime performance years.
Cox Vet Labs Acti-Flex Powder Horse Supplement
- Available At:
- Martins Larsen Farm Eustis
- Brand: Cox Vet Labs
- Product Code: 16968
- Weight Starting At: 5.00lb
Explore More For: horse