Martin’s Larsen Farms carry high-quality products including Cattle and Equine Mineral & Vitamin Tubs. Such as Protein-vitamin-mineral supplement for all classes of horses and cows.
While many Cows and horses can maintain good health on feed alone, others need added vitamins and minerals. Livestock that has access to good quality hay and feed can obtain the vitamins and minerals they need. However, at certain times in their life, they have a greater need for supplementation. For example, pregnant, lactating, young, and performing livestock all require a greater need for supplementation.
Mineral & Vitamin Tubs
Ultralyx Tubs for Cattle ( 200lb tub)
- High magnesium added to aid in the prevention of grass tetany
- Ideal for lactating beef cattle on late fall or early spring pastures
- Highly palatable source of a natural protein, energy, magnesium, minerals, and vitamins
- Intake may vary according to forage conditions and availability, but averages 1 to 2 lbs per head daily
- Moreover, No expensive bunks or feeders required — convenient, 200-lb tubs are self-fed
This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species that have a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
ADM Pro-Vita-Min Tubs
- Provide free-choice – An ideal product for meeting supplemental nutrient needs under conditions that make it is difficult to individually supplement horses on a daily basis, such as with horses on pasture or range
- Ideal for mature horses (gestating and lactating broodmares and leisure horses), yearlings, and two-year-olds
- Reduces labor and amount of time needed to feed large groups of horses
- Provides GROSTRONG® Minerals, a complete mineral-vitamin package of 28 minerals, vitamins, and electrolytes (including salt) in appropriate ratios and amounts specifically formulated for horses
- Multiple, high-quality protein sources
PRO-VITA-MIN 20-5 Tub provides the necessary protein, minerals, and vitamins to complement forages and grains, enabling horses to reach their performance potential. In the same fashion, it is an ideal product for meeting nutrient needs under situations that make it difficult to individually supplement horses on a daily basis, such as with pasture or range conditions.
Martin’s Larsen Farms understands that cattle and horses have unique nutritional needs. That’s why we are pleased to offer high-quality products from ADM, Seminole, OBFS Feed, and more that will provide a full range of feed for your livestock and will help you create the best nutritional plan.
Source: ADM and Ultralyx